That depends in part on how many feeds and folders you had in Google Reader. Most users seem to be finding the import process to be pretty speedy, taking a few minutes to complete. It could take just a few seconds; in a handful of cases, it's taken a few hours. If the import process isn't going to complete more or less immediately, you’ll see a window telling you that we'll notify by email as soon as the import is done.
Articles in this section
- How do I import my feeds from Google Reader, now that it's been shut down?
- I'm having trouble logging in
- Why didn't some of my tags get imported from Google Reader?
- Will all my feeds be imported from Google Reader?
- Will my folders be imported from Google Reader?
- How long does it take to import my feeds and folders from Google Reader?
- What happens to the items I starred in Google Reader?
- What happens to my tags from Google Reader?
- I see my feeds and folders from Google Reader, but where are my starred items?
- Why do I only see 20 items in my feed?