Don’t worry, they haven’t been lost! We’ve placed your most recent 1,000 starred stories in the “Saved” folder in Digg Reader. If you're looking for a replacement function for the Google Reader star, try the Digg Reader Save button. Saves are set to be private by default. If you want, you can go into Settings to make your Saved folder into a public feed that you can post or share with friends (or even your arch-nemesis, for that matter).
Articles in this section
- How do I import my feeds from Google Reader, now that it's been shut down?
- I'm having trouble logging in
- Why didn't some of my tags get imported from Google Reader?
- Will all my feeds be imported from Google Reader?
- Will my folders be imported from Google Reader?
- How long does it take to import my feeds and folders from Google Reader?
- What happens to the items I starred in Google Reader?
- What happens to my tags from Google Reader?
- I see my feeds and folders from Google Reader, but where are my starred items?
- Why do I only see 20 items in my feed?