The number of items you see for a given feed is the number that that publisher has decided to make available. The RSS protocol lets us fetch only as many items as a publisher permits. Now that Digg Reader is alive and kicking and following the feeds you choose, we will be able to get and display all new posts from that source. But our first crawl of a new (to us) source can only grab as many posts as the publisher has chosen.
Articles in this section
- How do I import my feeds from Google Reader, now that it's been shut down?
- I'm having trouble logging in
- Why didn't some of my tags get imported from Google Reader?
- Will all my feeds be imported from Google Reader?
- Will my folders be imported from Google Reader?
- How long does it take to import my feeds and folders from Google Reader?
- What happens to the items I starred in Google Reader?
- What happens to my tags from Google Reader?
- I see my feeds and folders from Google Reader, but where are my starred items?
- Why do I only see 20 items in my feed?