When you digg an item in Digg Reader, the story is automatically saved in your “Diggs” folder. We also count and display the total number of diggs for a given story, as a way of indicating its interestingness to the world of Digg users. If you are signed in with your Facebook account, the story will also be automatically posted to your Wall.
Articles in this section
- How do I save an item?
- How do I email an item from Digg Reader?
- Which read-later services does Digg Reader support?
- How do I use Instapaper or Pocket with Digg Reader?
- How do I share an item to Twitter and Facebook?
- Do I have to use a read-later service to save items to for later reading?
- What happens when I digg something from Digg Reader?