Digg currently supports saving to Instapaper and Pocket. If you go to Settings, you can log in to the service you use, and then easily save directly from feed lists and items.
Articles in this section
- How do I save an item?
- How do I email an item from Digg Reader?
- Which read-later services does Digg Reader support?
- How do I use Instapaper or Pocket with Digg Reader?
- How do I share an item to Twitter and Facebook?
- Do I have to use a read-later service to save items to for later reading?
- What happens when I digg something from Digg Reader?