If you use a read-later app like Instapaper, Pocket, or Readability, you can connect that account to Digg, and then use simple one-touch actions to save items to that app. To set it up, go to Settings and then Read Later. There, you can sign in with your Instapaper/Pocket/Readability account. Whenever you’d like to save a story to that service, just click on the icon. We’ll take it from there.
Articles in this section
- How do I save an item?
- How do I email an item from Digg Reader?
- Which read-later services does Digg Reader support?
- How do I stop my Diggs from showing up on my Facebook timeline?
- How do I use Instapaper or Pocket or Readability with Digg Reader?
- Why won’t you support my preferred read-later service?
- How do I share an item to Twitter and Facebook?
- Do I have to use a read-later service to save items to for later reading?
- What happens when I digg something from Digg Reader?