The number of items you see for a given feed is the number that that publisher has decided to make available. The RSS protocol lets us fetch only as many items as a publisher permits. Now that Digg Reader is alive and kicking and following the feeds you choose, we will be able to get and display all new posts from that source. But our first crawl of a new (to us) source can only grab as many posts as the publisher has chosen.
Articles in this section
- Goodbye to Digg Reader
- How do I export my feeds and folders (OPML file)?
- I'm having trouble logging in
- How do I import my feeds and folders from another reader service?
- How do I find and add interesting sources?
- How do I add a new feed?
- How do I delete a feed?
- What do those red dots mean?
- Why can't I search my feeds?
- How do I expand/close articles?