You can easily add any RSS feed to Digg Reader directly from the Safari browser on your iPhone/iPad. When you click on the feed, you will see a pop-up box asking if you’d like to open the page in Digg. Click “Open” and you’re good to go.
Articles in this section
- How do I move from article to article in the iPhone/iPad app?
- How can I download the iPhone/iPad app?
- Adding a feed from the Safari browser, on an iPhone/iPad
- Will Digg Reader sync between the web and the app?
- What is Paperboy? How do I use it?
- Why did my screen change to a black background?
- Can I change the font size in the iPhone/iPad app?
- Is there an Android app for Digg Reader?
- Can I change the view of Top Stories in the Digg iPhone/iPad app?
- What will the next iPhone look like?