There are two ways to move from article to article in the iPhone/iPad app. First, you can swipe to the right or press the back arrow to return to the main article list for the feed you've chosen. Or second, you can just keep scrolling up or down at the top or bottom of the article you're currently viewing. We've automatically loaded the next story for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I move from article to article in the iPhone/iPad app?
- How can I download the iPhone/iPad app?
- Adding a feed from the Safari browser, on an iPhone/iPad
- Will Digg Reader sync between the web and the app?
- What is Paperboy? How do I use it?
- Why did my screen change to a black background?
- Can I change the font size in the iPhone/iPad app?
- Is there an Android app for Digg Reader?
- Can I change the view of Top Stories in the Digg iPhone/iPad app?
- What will the next iPhone look like?