Digg has a “Dark Mode.” If your phone indicates that you’re in a low-light setting, we will automatically change the app to display white text on a dark background to better please your eyes. If you hate it, simply go to “Settings” and click on “Display Settings.” You can easily turn "Dark Mode" off or on.
Articles in this section
- How do I move from article to article in the iPhone/iPad app?
- How can I download the iPhone/iPad app?
- Adding a feed from the Safari browser, on an iPhone/iPad
- Will Digg Reader sync between the web and the app?
- What is Paperboy? How do I use it?
- Why did my screen change to a black background?
- Can I change the font size in the iPhone/iPad app?
- Is there an Android app for Digg Reader?
- Can I change the view of Top Stories in the Digg iPhone/iPad app?
- What will the next iPhone look like?