If you want to expand an article while in list view, simply click on the headline. When you’re done reading, click on the title again. Want to do it with your keyboard? Check out our keyboard shortcuts.
Articles in this section
- How do I export my feeds and folders (OPML file)?
- How do I import my feeds and folders from another reader service?
- How do I find and add interesting sources?
- How do I add a new feed?
- How do I delete a feed?
- What do those red dots mean?
- How do I turn off unread counts?
- How do I expand/close articles?
- Why can't I search my feeds?
- How do I rearrange my feeds and folders?