Does your unread count give you heart palpitations? Don’t worry. Simply click on the “Settings” tab and turn your unread counts off.
Articles in this section
- How do I export my feeds and folders (OPML file)?
- How do I import my feeds and folders from another reader service?
- How do I find and add interesting sources?
- How do I add a new feed?
- How do I delete a feed?
- What do those red dots mean?
- How do I turn off unread counts?
- How do I expand/close articles?
- Why can't I search my feeds?
- How do I rearrange my feeds and folders?