We deal with a lot of data. Like, a lot of data. So we decided to take that data and rank the relative popularity of what you see in your feed. Zero dots means that not a lot of people are sharing that story. Four dots means you better read it so you know what your friends are talking about later.
Articles in this section
- How do I export my feeds and folders (OPML file)?
- How do I import my feeds and folders from another reader service?
- How do I find and add interesting sources?
- How do I add a new feed?
- How do I delete a feed?
- What do those red dots mean?
- How do I turn off unread counts?
- How do I expand/close articles?
- Why can't I search my feeds?
- How do I rearrange my feeds and folders?