Click on the feed. Now click “Edit” on the top right of your screen. You’ll be able to delete the feed from there.
Articles in this section
- Goodbye to Digg Reader
- How do I export my feeds and folders (OPML file)?
- I'm having trouble logging in
- How do I import my feeds and folders from another reader service?
- How do I find and add interesting sources?
- How do I add a new feed?
- How do I delete a feed?
- What do those red dots mean?
- Why can't I search my feeds?
- How do I expand/close articles?